EREADERS AT THE LIBRARY - NOOKS AND KINDLES
The Tompkins County Public Library has eBook readers (or eReaders) available for you to check out and take home for 3 weeks. Stop by the Circulation desk to check out:
- Nook Color - This Nook Color was purchased for the Finger Lakes Library System through a grant from Senator David Valesky.
- Nook Touch
- Kindle Touch
These eReaders have a preloaded collection on them and are available so our library patrons can become familiar with eReader technology. You can download OverDrive titles on TCPL's Nook eReaders, but not on TCPL's Kindle eReaders because we had to limit their functionality for security reasons. However, you can download OverDrive titles on your own Nook eReader or your own Kindle.
Please ask for an eReader at the Circulation Desk.
- Loan Period - 3 weeks, no renewals.
- Overdue Fine - $1.00 per day.
- Please return to a Circulation Desk clerk. Do not return in the book drop.
- Borrower's responsibility - A replacement fee may be charged for loss or damage.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org